Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on 03/09/14, 10:59 pm
Top posting users this week
onestepangel

Suzanna3

Most active topics
Daily Trivia
Color of the Day
Theme of the Day
2018 Just Because Pressies
2018 Chat Thread
Artist of the Day
Checking In
Game Tag of the Day
Would You Rather=^..^=?
Post Your Spring Tags Here=^..^=

Share | 

2018 Chat Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: 2018 Chat Thread   14/03/16, 06:49 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please stop by and tell us about your day or what is going on in your life....a GREAT way to get to know other members better......

Last edited by Jessica82 on 27/01/18, 06:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com

AuthorMessage
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   12/11/18, 04:42 am

Hiya!  Daughter went to hospital tonight, was having trouble breathing.  Her friend called about an hour ago and said they were x-raying her chest to see if she has a blood clot in her lungs.  I, myself, don't feel confident driving after dark any longer.  So waiting for phone call on what is happening.
Nothing much going on.  It's getting so cold at night.  Will have to cover my plants til March so the don't freeze.  Makes me sad.

Bon, I am so happy you all can see Izzy now, sorry for all the trouble you have to deal with.
Suzanne happy you seeem to be doing good and happy you heard from Catwoman.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   12/11/18, 08:04 pm

Came in long enough to post this picture of me with Isabelle Saturday.
She tells me I am Princess Isabelle Rose Wood. lol
she is a joy to be around her.
hope all is ok with your daughter cat. will say prayers.
big hug's
Bon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back to top Go down
http://s73.beta.photobucket.com/user/onestepangel/library/
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   26/11/18, 05:04 am

Bon, that is such a great picture!  Your Thanksgiving must have been great with her around to liven things up.

Daughter and g/son are in Texas visiting her father and family.  It's really nice and peaceful with them gone.  They will be back on the 27th. 
The cold is creeping in nd will have to cover my plants for the winter til March.  I hate having to do that.  Never had to before living here.

Hope you both are having a good holiday...Big hugs to both of you

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   27/11/18, 06:07 pm

Sweet picture, Bon!  So glad you are able to see her now!  You'll be such a good influence on her!!

Cat, so good to "see" you!  Bet you did enjoy the peace and quiet of being by yourself for a few days!  Were you able to go out for Thanksgiving dinner?

We had a quiet Thanksgiving:  just the 2 of us!  Been a long time since we haven't gone to one of the kids houses or else cooked the meal ourselves.  I decided last year now that I am in my 80's I don't have to fix big family meals anymore!!  LOL  

Hope everyone is staying healthy and happy!

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   03/12/18, 01:10 pm

I have added new Pictures of Isabelle and Nick she wanted her own Christmas tree in her bedroom so Ninny gave her one.
they Both decorated it. She is so funny.
she called me Saturday night saying she was so excited I have my own tree Nana and I took Ninny's Doves of her tree and
put them on mine. She was just a giggling.
I have had another bad UTI that went into my kidneys and oh boys it was painful this time.
on second round of antibiotics now pain is gone but still now passing lots with all the water I drink.
Hug's
Bon

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   05/12/18, 01:22 am

Just saw this on FB tonight, thought you would want to know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ·

In Loving Memory Of My Sweet, Precious Baby
Born:
Dec 9th, 2003
Homecoming:
Dec 2nd, 2018
On December 2nd at around 7:30 pm my sweet and precious Queen Diva Mija went to her furever home to be with the Lord. She went Home seven days short of her fifteenth birthday.
Thank you Mija, for being a part of my life all these years. Thank you for all the love, sweetness, and beauty you gave to me and put in my life. You did more for me than I ever could have done for you. I love you and will forever love you. My thoughts of you will always be very tender. I would tell others that you are an angel sent from God; your fur is simply hiding your wings.
Losing you has ripped my heart out and left me numb. It is so lonely here without you, especially the nights. Every day I expect to see you in the apartment and to see you beside me when I wake up in the mornings.
You loved it so much when I chased you. That was one of your favorite things to do. You ran faster than the wind.
I so loved the times when you would extend your paw towards me and tap me ever so gently to get my attention, then you would extend your claws and curl them around my fingers as if they were themselves fingers, then pull my hand towards you and I would stroke your neck and head and we would just lie there looking into each other's eyes.
I don't know how to say goodbye to you so I won't. I thank God that He put such a loving, sweet, and precious being into my life. You have enriched my life considerably. Rest sweetly, my love.
Purrs, hugs and kisses my sweet angel.
I love you forever,
Your mom.

So sad.  Will try to get back in a little later

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   05/12/18, 08:51 am

Just see this on Face Book from Catwoman.
I feel so bad for her.
will be back in later I have things i need to get done today but will be back.
Shadow is still here.
Love you girls
Bon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ·

In Loving Memory Of My Sweet, Precious Baby
Born:
Dec 9th, 2003
Homecoming:
Dec 2nd, 2018
On December 2nd at around 7:30 pm my sweet and precious Queen Diva Mija went to her furever home to be with the Lord. She went Home seven days short of her fifteenth birthday.
Thank you Mija, for being a part of my life all these years. Thank you for all the love, sweetness, and beauty you gave to me and put in my life. You did more for me than I ever could have done for you. I love you and will forever love you. My thoughts of you will always be very tender. I would tell others that you are an angel sent from God; your fur is simply hiding your wings.
Losing you has ripped my heart out and left me numb. It is so lonely here without you, especially the nights. Every day I expect to see you in the apartment and to see you beside me when I wake up in the mornings.
You loved it so much when I chased you. That was one of your favorite things to do. You ran faster than the wind.
I so loved the times when you would extend your paw towards me and tap me ever so gently to get my attention, then you would extend your claws and curl them around my fingers as if they were themselves fingers, then pull my hand towards you and I would stroke your neck and head and we would just lie there looking into each other's eyes.
I don't know how to say goodbye to you so I won't. I thank God that He put such a loving, sweet, and precious being into my life. You have enriched my life considerably. Rest sweetly, my love.
Purrs, hugs and kisses my sweet angel.
I love you forever,
Your mom.

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   05/12/18, 07:03 pm

Cat and Bon:  Thanks for posting this.  I hadn't seen it.  I know Catwoman is devastated and I've feared the day this would happen.  Mija was her world.  So sad!!  She is going to be lost without her companion kitty!!  

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   06/12/18, 05:25 pm

got a card from her today and it was sent before Mija passed.
asking me to give Shadow hugs and kisses from her and Mija.
I cried. I will keep watch to see if she posts more on face book.
will let you know if she does.
hugs
Bon

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   07/12/18, 05:49 am

I posted on her post that I had posted in here for you guys and she seemed happy to hear that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

2018 Chat Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: