Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on 03/09/14, 10:59 pm
Top posting users this week
crazycat

Suzanna3

Most active topics
Daily Trivia
Color of the Day
Theme of the Day
2018 Just Because Pressies
Artist of the Day
Game Tag of the Day
Checking In
Would You Rather=^..^=?
2018 Chat Thread
Post your Winter tags

Share | 

2018 Chat Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: 2018 Chat Thread   14/03/16, 06:49 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please stop by and tell us about your day or what is going on in your life....a GREAT way to get to know other members better......

Last edited by Jessica82 on 27/01/18, 06:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com

AuthorMessage
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   12/04/18, 10:09 am

Just a quick note. Postimage has gone haywire. Yesterday when I logged in there was something about their registry was locked ... and we need to move our tags to a different site and change codes or something like that. But I couldn't get into that site. Now when I try to log into Postimage this morning my malware blocked me and said it is a malicious site. First Photobucket and now Postimage! I'm beginning to think nothing is secure! I have all my tags in a folder in my computer, but what a job to find a new site and sort them out into categories, etc. I seriously think I'll just give up tagging altogether. What about the rest of the group? This site is about defunct anyway at this point.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   12/04/18, 07:06 pm

i got that same message Susanna but when I logged in I got all of my albums  there.
Did you log in?
hug's
Bon

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back to top Go down
http://s73.beta.photobucket.com/user/onestepangel/library/
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   15/04/18, 08:11 am

After the huge PB issue I switched to Fotki.
98% of the time the site is great.
They do routine maintenance so that is only about
2% of the time things don't work right.

Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   16/04/18, 02:37 am

Well HELLO! Seems like we are all having major problems going on.  It appears, we have someone trying to get us kicked out of the park.  I allowed this person to come into the house as I trusted him. (Even though he is a thief and tweeker)  Anyway he has been told never to come into this park, but is here all the time.  He apparently told manager that we have pile of feces (cat) all over the house and trash and that the yard smells of urine.  Yes gson doesn't clean litter as he shoul and doesn't take trash out when needed......but not a hazard, ect and now hopefully he understands why I tell him it can't pile up.  Now my bathroon and roof are dangerous, but they can't come in so hopefully all will be ok. Please cross fingers all is OK.  Manager is on vacation for 2 weeks so may forget what he said.  Also our yard is kept up/  That person will no longer be allowed to come on property, he was the one that was doing my yard last couple months.  He wants me to pay him to do things that I refused and think that is why he is mad.
Daughter was told she has acute renal failure on Thursday and was in hospital over night.  I have been told medicine can take good care and that it can be cured. 

In another group a friend told me how to get my tags to post and in a couple of groups, they have been helpfull in getting some of my tags back.  I still can't post trivia as I can't get my password and all that and can't do the word game.  I have been able to get into PB and copy some of my tags, just not place to store things.  In one group (Gigi) told me how to get into photoimage.  Just haven't had the time to check it out yet.

Bon, if you remember, my son had a brain tumor he had operated on for giant syndrome.  He doesn't really tell me anything, but he is doing better, but some of his levels are still a concern.  Hope you're son gets it handled.  Luck with the courts.

Catwoman now I see why I haven't seen your posts on FB.  Hope you are doing better.

Suzanna, you seem to be doing the best of all of us.

:niceday2

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   18/04/18, 03:48 pm

Well, I went back to Postimage.org and found all my tags were there and today I am able to post them.  Not sure what changed.  I notice all the rest of the tags I posted before today do NOT show up!  Strange!  I was going to leave the group .... but can't seem to drag myself away!  LOL  Been friends with all of you for too many years.  I had belonged to two other groups and I've quit them completely.  Tagger Haven doesn't recognize my password anymore, so ... that is okay as I was leaving anyway!  The only tag group I will visit is this one!  And probably not as often as I use to.  I enjoy taking the trivia quiz, and enjoy checking the chat tread.  And as long as I can still get to my tags at Postimage, I just as well keep tagging here for awhile!  Heh heh!  Not sure I   should tell my husband .... he thinks some of our computer problems were due to tag sites.  

We got a new Dell computer last week and a new monitor this week.   We thought it was the computer messing up the monitor, but I guess both were bonkers.  Lots of problems with that old computer and time to junk it anyway.  

We're going camping at the coast on Sunday and won't return until Thursday, so I will be MIA for awhile.

Cat, so sorry you have to deal with such a spiteful person and hope he doesn't get you kicked out!  That would be terrible and totally unfair!  Rooting for you!  How's your daugther doing?

Jessica, glad you are doing okay with Fokti.  I was thinking about going there, too, but since Postimage is working again I'll just stay put.

Bon, sending prayers for Nick!  Glad you are doing better.  Had my A1c blood work done this morning and am sure mine will be up....due to all the prednisone I took for pneumonia last month!   Constant battle, managing our diabetes!

Catwoman, hope you get your computer up and running again!  Miss you!

(Hmmm....odd my Avatar shows up, but not my signature!??)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

2018 Chat Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: