Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on 03/09/14, 10:59 pm
Top posting users this week
crazycat

Catwoman=^..^=

Suzanna3

onestepangel

Most active topics
2017 Just Because Pressies
2017 Chat Thread
Daily Trivia
Color of the Day
Theme of the Day
Autumn/Fall Tags
Artist of the Day
Checking In
Game Tag of the Day
More Photos Of Mija=^..^=

Share | 

2017 Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: 2017 Chat Thread   14/01/17, 07:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please stop by and tell us about your day or what is going on in your life....a GREAT way to get to know other members better......

Last edited by Jessica82 on 24/07/17, 09:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   14/01/17, 03:38 pm

WOW YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY WHILE IN HERE JESSICA.
CLEANING OUT THE PAGES.
WELL ISABELLE IS AT THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW CHECKING IN TO FLY BACK TO GERMANY.
IT WAS A NICE 2 WEEKS VISIT. SHE IS A VERY NICE GIRL.
LOVE TO HEAR HER TALK. HAS A VERY DISTINCT ACCENT. LOL SOME TIMES HER WORDING IS SO FUNNY.
NICK'S HEAD BEEN IN THE CLOUDS THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS. ALL HE CAN THINK ABOUT IS HER. LOL YOUNG LOVE. JUST HAVE TO LOL OVER IT.
DUSTIN HAS MET A NEW GIRL ALSO AND HIS HEAD IS IN THE CLOUDS RIGHT NOW TOO. HER NAME IS JESSICA AND GOES BY JESS.
VERY SWEET GIRL WITH DARK AUBURN HAIR AND LOTS OF FRECKLES.
SHE IS A CNA AND WORKS IN A NURSING HOME WHERE SHE LIVES. DUSTIN HAS GONE UP TO BE WITH HER AND HER MOM TILL MONDAY.
OH I LOVE PEACE AND QUIET. JUST ME AND SHADOW AND WE ARE BOTH LOVING IT.
I WILL BE MAKING TAGS FOR YOU ALL LATER AND WILL UPLOAD THEM TOMORROW.
I HAVE JOINED THE DIAMOND CLUB AT CDO AND LOVING IT. GREAT DISCOUNTS IN THE STORE AND LOTS OF FREEBIES TO WIN.
THE CHALLENGES ARE A LITTLE HARDER THEN THE OTHER GROUP I AM IN. BUT YOU GET BIGGER GIFTS WHEN YOU WIN.
WELL GOING TO CLOSE FOR NOW. WILL WRITE MORE WHEN I COME IN TOMORROW.
LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE ALL ARE WELL AND HAPPY. HOPE CATWOMAN IS OK HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR A BIT.
HUG'S & PRAYERS
BON
kiss1

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://s73.beta.photobucket.com/user/onestepangel/library/
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   16/01/17, 09:32 pm

Nothing much to say.  Pretty boring here right now. Got bunco tomorrow, thank goodness.  Went to the monthly school get together Saturday. Was a different crowd of people.

Bon seems like your boys are happy for a change.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   18/01/17, 09:36 pm

Not too much happening at my house.  We went to an estate sale last week end and bought a California King split bed!  We've spent the last two days trying to find twin extra long sheets!  Very few stores carry them.  All we need is two fitted long twin sheets and one King flat sheet...hard to find them sold by themselves, and we don't need a set!  We finally found some this afternoon, but they are only 200 count!  Ah well.  The bed sleeps good and is so nice to have that extra room!  It's like to twin beds hooked together. 

Best wishes to everyone in this New Year!  I wish people would respect the newly elected president and give him a chance.  I can't believe how terrible people are being!  They should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they don't screw up his innaugeration too bad Friday.   

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

Location San Diego, California
Birthday : 1958-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   19/01/17, 02:02 am

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, I never heard of a split bed like that.  How unusual.  Whatever made you both to consider a California King?  I'm glad you finally found the correct sheets for them and hope that it's a comfortable bed for the both of you.  Tell Branson that Mija and I say hello kitty!  LOL!

Bonnie, I'm glad that Nick is happy and I really hope that things work out well between him and Isabelle.  Uh oh....now Dustin got the bug!  LOL!  I'm glad Jess is a nice girl.  I can't imagine him being with anybody else.  Glad to know that you and Shadow are enjoying some much needed peace and quiet.  Tell Shadow hello from me and Mija!

Cat, what kind of monthly get togethers do you go to at the school?

I'm doing okay, but I've just been dealing with my depression and doing my best to hang in there as best as I can.  It helps a great deal when I go to church on Sundays and Wednesday.  It keeps me busy and my mind off of myself for the most part.
Mija has been hacking a lot lately.  She really has been trying to get rid of a hairball and it's been difficult for her.  I can't buy hairball formula because that would give her crystals in her urine and would be very painful for her.  I'm not putting her through that again.  I need to buy some kind of oil that I can put directly onto her wet and dry food to help her pass the hairball.  If anyone has any suggestions I would be so grateful.
We both need a lot of prayer at the moment.  Thanks everyone.
Take care and God bless everyone.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   20/01/17, 05:53 pm

Catwoman, we bought this bed because it is split and has controls, so that I can raise the head of my side of the bed up (for acid reflux and sleep apnea problems), and Luckey can keep his side flat!  It sleeps really good ... amazing the difference from a Queen to King.  I hardly know he is in bed!  That is, no knees in my back anymore!  LOL   Probably wouldn't have gone for the California King (longer than just ordinary King bed), but to buy a new one would have been 4 or 5 times the cost!  It was a good deal.  I can also raise the bottom up and it has a massage control as well.  Neat bed!

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   23/01/17, 11:44 pm

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, of course, why didn't I think of that (concerning the bed).  It sounds like you got a great deal and I'm so glad you're happy with it.  Does Branson join you?  It's Mija and myself on this twin bed and can hardly wait to at least get a Full size bed.  The ultimate dream for me would be a Queen size.  When my Section 8 comes through I just might splurge on a Queen size after we move to a nice apartment.  It would be a dream for Mija because she hates it when I wake up countless times in the night to turn over.  That just seems to ruin it for her.  As most cat lovers know 'It's all about the comfort of the cat!'  LOL!
I remember you telling me about a year or so ago about the cat lax stuff that you get for Branson.  I've really got to look into it this time around.  Thanks for reminding me.  She really needs it.
As for my depression....as most of you know it comes and goes and sometimes it's worse than at other times, but I just have to persevere and keep praying.  The fact that my medication is all messed up does not help.  He gave me a medication for bipolar (I told him that I'm not bipolar) plus it is causing me to gain weight.  That's the last thing I need right now.  My psychiatrist is leaving and will see me one more time to give me enough medication to keep me going until I find another doctor.  I'm going to get switched to another medication before he leaves, though.  What a mess this whole thing has become for me right now.  More persevering and more praying.
Suzanna, what church do you go to?  My church is called Oceanview Church.  It's Baptist based but it's set up for anyone to feel at home here when they come.  It will be 2 years this coming March that I've been going to it.  On Wednesday nights I go to these Lifegroup classes and study some during the week when I'm not sleeping.

Take care everyone and God bless.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   28/01/17, 07:04 am

Hi!  Not many people in here these days.  Wish we could get a few more people who are more active.  I would come in more.
Suzanne, I had my grandfathers Calif king after he died, it was one of the 1st made,  I loved it, but then I got a waterbed and now I have my mothers antique mahogany full size bed, but need a new mattrus, so have been sleeping on sofa for almost 3 years now.  Cushions are wearing out so not very comfortable.
Catwoman, the school group goes for dinner once a  month and sometimes when people that have moved far away and come back to the area, we'll have a special dinner for them.  A lot of the people go to the Pomona Eagles club for dinner on Fridays, but I can't afford more than the one time each month.

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   28/01/17, 12:41 pm

Catwoman, I belong to the Turner Christian church .... very similar to the Baptist, which I have also attended in the past ... in fact, played piano/organ at both churches.  I no longer play in church, but I still love to play the old gospel hymns on my piano at home!  Fortunately, Luckey enjoys my playing, too! And yes ... Branson does join us on our big bed!  It is extra long, so we has more space at the bottom of the bed.  LOL   During the night, he gets into his own little bed which is in our bedroom, too.

Cat, sure sorry you have such a limited income and can't get a better mattress! It's good you can get out once a month with your friends and some socializing!

I agree about wishing for more members.  Very quiet around here.  I see Christy has a birthday coming up .... I wonder whatever happened to her?  Jessica doesn't come by often either.  Sad.  We were a pretty close, active group for quite a while!

Not much happening, otherwise, at my house.  It's been so cold, I've been wrapping up in a blanket when I watch TV.  Hate to turn up the heat, as our electric bill was horrible this month ... worse ever in this house!  Thankfully, I do "equal pay" every month so it doesn't cut into my budget.  But I know that equal pay will go up this year, due to the high bills this winter.

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   06/02/17, 03:45 am

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, it's good to know that Branson isn't beng ignored or denied his comforts.  LOL!  I'm so glad that bed is working out for everyone involved.  Mija sleeps with me every night, but, as you can imagine, because I only have a twin bed it does become rather tight sleeping many nights.  My tossing and turning as much as I do doesn't help to add to Mija's comfort and as you know when you have a cat their comfort is first and foremost.  LOL!

Cat, I'm sorry that you can't get out as much as you would like to.  It's the same for me too, being on such a tight budget.  I go to church on Sundays and Wednesday night Lifegroups at church as well, plus my monthly doctor appointments.  Other than that I can't afford to make many outside excursions for lack of money.  So, I'm in the same boat that you're in, sweetie.  This month after paying rent and bills I had a whopping $13 left in my account.  Yippeee!.  My only saving grace is my credit card that I can use when I feel it is necessary to spend and even that I'm very sparing.

Nothing new happening with me.  My depression is still tenaciously hanging on.  What I've been doing these past few months is getting some of those adult coloring books and, with my coloring pencils, I've been coloring away.  It keeps my mind off my problems for a bit and the designs in the books are very beautiful.  It keeps me occupied and from going completely insane at times.  I highly recommend them for anyone.
Take care everyone and God bless y'all.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   06/02/17, 07:32 am

Morning.  Last night my daughter and I used our gift certificates form my son and went to the movies. We saw Patriot day (I think that's the name)  It was really got, about the Boston Marathon.  So that is my going to the movies for the next couple years.
Weather is driving me crazy.  I want the warm and sun back.  I hate rainy dreary days.  Plus I want to go outside with my plants and uncover them and play.
Went to a friends funeral Saturday and his wife was smiling, no tears, although the rest of the family was crying.  She is happy he is no longer in pain and suffering.  It was a nice service.  We were supposed to go to the burial and then lunch, but I can do that much standing or walking and one of the other girls has fibro, sou the 4 of us from Pomona left and went to lunch.   So it was a nice day.
Friday is the monthly dinner and we are going to a Mexican restaurant this time and the Carol, the widow, is going too.  She is the one who takes me sometimes as I can't really drive at night.
I'm with you Suzanne, I freeze during winter as my daughter and g/son are hot when I'm cold.

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   19/02/17, 11:02 am

We've been busy at our house!  Wednesday we went to Affordable Dental Care in Wilsonville and Luckey (my hubby) got his lower teeth pulled and lower dentures made.  He was a little uncomfortable for a couple of days, and he can't eat solid foods for about 2 weeks, but he is doing good.  

I'm battling an asthma flare-up ... for about a month!  My pulmonary doctor changed my emergency inhaler and put me on prednisone for 5 days to get it calmed down.  And my blood sugars are sky high!  Today was the last day, so hoping I'll get back my blood sugars back in control.  I contacted my Endocrinologist as I knew prednisone would make my sugar go wacky, and I'd need some adjustment in my base rates of insulin my pump puts out 24 hrs a day.  It has helped some .... at least I'm only in the 300's and 200's today rather than 400's and 500's!  Normal is 70-110.  Scared me when I was in the 500's as you can go into ketoacidosis with consistently high numbers and end up in emergency and can be fatal.  I've been checking my blood sugars several times  a day and giving myself extra shots, too. 

Hope all is well with each of you!

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   26/02/17, 06:57 am

Take care of you Suzanna.  I've had this/these infections for a week now and have been to bunco or bingo and it's a bit frustrating.
Supposed to rain again today and then mid week it's supposed to get into the higher 60's.

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   06/03/17, 06:39 pm

WOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE LOTS OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN HERE.
I HOPE IT ALL CHANGES SOON AS SUMMER GETS HERE.
I AM DOING OK SO FAR. NO CHANGES WITH IZZY OR BIG ISABELLE GETTING HERE.
SHE HAS BEEN TOLD IT CAN BE IN JUNE SO DAWNE AND NICK ARE GOING TO IMMIGRATION ON WEDS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.
POOR GIRL HAS SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO GET HERE LEGALLY.
NICK IS WORKING 65-72 HOURS A WEEK FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS. SAVING MONEY TO GET HIS CAR FIXED AND FIND A PLACE FOR HIM AND ISABELLE WHEN SHE GETS HERE.
THEN HE IS GOING TO FIX THINGS WITH IZZY. FEEL'S HE WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT CUSTODY ONCE SHE IS HERE.
I HAVE BEEN  BUSY IN DIAMOND CLUB WITH CDO IT'S LOTS OF FUN PLUS I AM STILL IN PSPX3 STILL LEARNING HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENT TAG'S USING PLUG INS AND NEW FILTERS.
THE QUEEN OF HEARTS TAG I MADE USING A NEW FILTER IF ANYONE WANTS IT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SHARE THE LINK IT IS FREE TO USE.
WELL IT'S SUPPER TIME SO WILL CLOSE FOR NOW WILL BE BACK IN SOON.
HUG'S
BON

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   06/03/17, 08:58 pm

Hi Cat and Bon!  It's a shame it this board has all but died!  Oh well ... a few of us are still hanging in there.

Hope things work out for Nick.  Glad he is going to try to work on fixing things with little Izzy.  Hope Isabelle I s able to get over her without having to spend too much more!  Frustrating, I bet.

I'm having trouble posting!  Guess I'll go out and try again later. 

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   07/03/17, 04:30 am

Hello yes Suzanna hardly anyone comes in anymore. I worry about Catwoman and her depression.
haven't seen here in for a month now.  BeeBee and Krystle have been out longer then her.
I will most likely just delete their folders. I was hoping it would get better. But I guess not.
Maybe when spring comes. Hope your doing ok sweetie. I am ok just can't sleep tonight so finally got up at 3 am said to heck with it.
my back is hurting cause we are to get rain today and it is cold out. will be so glad when winter is over with.
take care sweetie talk soon
Love you
Bon

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   08/03/17, 12:54 pm

Yes, Bon, I worry about Catwoman, too.  Hope she is okay!  Life can be the pits sometimes! 

Never did get in here yesterday to post, but it is working better today.  Not sure if it's my computer or the site or Photobucket!  Or me!!!

We had snow again this week, but was gone by evening.  It is so pretty ... and so unusual for us here in the Willamette Valley .... Five times this year we've had snow.  Most years we are lucky if we see snow once a winter!

Daylight savings starts already this coming week end.  My daughter called this morning and they are coming over this week end.  hopefully, they will bring Kaydie and her kids ... my great grandkids.  Her baby is 3 months old already and I have yet to see her!  Our other newest great grand children was born 3 weeks ago .... but they are in Yakima, Washington, so probably won't see them for awhile.  This is a step-great grandson, but they are all the same to me!  Love them all!  I'll have to post some pictures soon as I get them uploaded.

Back to top Go down
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   10/03/17, 06:51 am

group1 
Hi ladies!
I'm sorry it's been so long.
Work and home life have really been wearing me down
these last few months.

First off the lady we hired prior to my surgery was
diagnosed with cancer in August of last year and
passed away towards the end of December.  It was really
sad how quickly it all happened. 

So I was again looking for a new administrator.  We hired someone in November. 
She was like a breath of fresh air.  She caught on really quickly.  Then in
January she started having child care issues.  She's 28 and has 4 kids all
under the age of 9.  So she gave her two weeks notice and then at the
last minute figured something out and was able to stay.

Needless to say I've been working so much and super stressed.
To add to things we've had a couple of serious illnesses and a death
in our family too.  Nathan's health is getting worse and I'm so afraid
he'll have to quit working.  If that happens I really have no idea what
we will do.  I'd have to get a second job or get one that pays way more so
I would be able to support us.

Again, I'm sorry for not being around I'm just stressed to the max
and of course that's not good for my migraines either.  I'm hoping
for a lucky break to come along and alleviate some of my worries.

Hope you all are doing well.  I miss you all so much.
Hugs,
Jessica

Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   19/03/17, 05:38 am

Morning!  Not much here changes for the good.  LOL  Fingers crossed we are getting that 2nd toilet put in my bathroom tomorrow and in a couple weeks the floor in front bath fixed.  Got the sink and shower water working again.  So that is a good thing.  The sink was exactly what I told daughter, but didn't believe me so had a filthy sink with just a trickle for months.  Now we have to find someone to get the water hooked up to the air cooler or we are going to roast again the summer.  The washer isn't working now, need to get someone to unclog it, a rug lost it's backing and clogged it nd the dryer up.  Luckily g/son got the dryer cleaned out so that works.  But that still leaves the roof and the rest of the floors.  Oh well at least something (hopefully) is getting fixed.

I'm also worried about Catwoman, hope she is OK.

Jessica, hope you find a solution to your problems.

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   19/03/17, 12:30 pm

Jessica, I'm so sorry things are so stressful for you right now.  I hope Nathan's health improves.  Glad you have some help at work now!

Cat, good to see you, too.  It's great some things have been taken care of at your place.  Hope the rest of it gets fixed, too!

My 3 "kids" gave me a birthday party last Sunday!  It was great to have everyone here, along with some of the grand children and my newest great grand daughter.  I'll have to get some pictures down loaded to share with you.  I turned 80, for goodness sakes!  Certainly don't feel that old and am greatful to still be active and in relatively good health!  I've reached that age, where I can brag about it!  LOL  I had a friend tell me once I was the "youngest" old person she knew!

I hope Catwoman comes back!  We all worrry about you, Catwoman!

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   20/03/17, 08:22 pm

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, I'm so glad you had a great birthday party with your family.  Happy belated birthday, sweetie!  My birthday is next week (30th) and I have no big plans.

Bonnie, how much money has she spent so far???  How outrageous!

Cat, I'm so glad that you're finally getting some work done on your home.  It never seems to end does it?

I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I last posted here.  I think it's been about 2 months at least.  For the past 2 months I have had serious leg pains and my doctor prescribed to me a muscle relaxer and it has taken awhile for the medication to kick in and start working because in the meantime I'm still having leg pains.  So, in the meantime she prescribed to be codeine to help with the immediate pain.  Because of all this pain I have not had the presence of mind to get online for anything at all.  Couldn't think of anything but the pain.  A lot of people are praying for me at church and I've been doing an awful lot of praying as well.  The codeine has helped a great deal.  Now my mind can be on other things beside my leg pains.  The only thing that worries me, though, is the fact that codeine is addictive AND an 0pioid which is NOT good for the body at all.  So, I'm trying my best to drink a lot of water everyday to keep myself regular.  I'm hoping that the muscle relaxer will start kicking in very soon so i can stop taking the codeine.

Now that I'm not in any serious pain I will try to come in on a more regular basis.  Have a great day everyone!

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   28/03/17, 05:44 am

Suzanne, happy that you had a great birthday! 
Good to see you Catwoman.
Got the toilet in my bathroom finally working, so that is so good.  Then daughter gave them 40 plus an extra 10 the sad they needed. for the front bath floor, now he says need another 40!  So she is pretty upset.  Hopefully she'll have to money next week.   Grandson got the dryer working, so thats good.  Now we still need to get the washer working.  But there is progress.  The neighbor also got the screen door latch fixed and hung a cute boat rack hung for my plants.
Thats about all  my news. for now.

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   29/03/17, 02:31 pm

WELL HAVE A FEW I CAN TRY TO POST IN HERE. BEEN SO BUSY IN MY GROUP PLUS THE 2 LEARNING GROUPS I AM IN. WAS MADE MODERATOR IN PSPX3 GROUP LAST WEEK
SO I AM REALLY BUSY NOW. I DO ALL THE CHALLENGES AND ACTIVITIES IN BOTH GROUPS PLUS MAKE TAG'S FOR 2 GROUPS. SEEMS LIKE I AM ON THE PC 24-7.
BUT I AM LOVING IT ALL. KEEPS MY BRAIN OFF ALL THE DRAMA GOING ON IN REAL LIFE.
CATWOMAN  ISABELLE HAS GONE THROUGH HER SAVINGS $20,000 AND NOW HER PARENTS GAVE HER THE $20,000 THEY HAD SAVED SINCE SHE WAS BORN 23 YEARS AGO.
MAKES ME SO ANGRY IT IS COSTING THIS GIRL SO MUCH TO COME HERE LEGALLY WHEN THOSE DEM'S WANT MORE REFUGEES TO COME IN FOR US TO TAKE CARE OF FOR FREE.
MAKES ME SO SICK. ISABELLE HAS WORKED LONG HOURS TO SAVE UP ANOTHER $14,000 TO BRING WITH HER WHEN SHE DOES COME. NOW THEY ARE CUTTING BACK ON HOW MANY VISA'S WILL BE ISSUED THIS YEAR TO PEOPLE TO ENTER HERE LEGALLY. SUCH BULL SHIT.
IT SEEMS LOTS SUFFER FOR THE DEMOCRATS WANTS.
SHADOW IS NOT DOING SO WELL LATELY. THE VET IS GOING TO COME AND CHECK HIM OUT NEXT MONTH. HE CAN HARDLY WALK FROM BEING DE CLAWED ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.
NOT BY ME EITHER. ALL FOUR PAWS ARE NOW TURNING IN. PLUS HE IS HUNGRY ALL THE TIME AND DRINKS 3 BOWLS OF WATER A DAY. SO HUNGRY HE EATS THE DRY NOW.
SHE IS SURE HE IS DIABETIC. BUT TO KNOW FOR SURE I HAVE GOT TO PAY $350 FOR THE BLOOD TEST. I AM REFUSING THAT BECAUSE I WILL NOT TEST HIS BLOOD DAILY FOR IT. YOU HAVE TO TEST ON THE UPPER LIP 2 X'S A DAY. I KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS SO NOPE WILL NOT DO IT AND HE WOULDN'T LET ME AFTER THE FIRST TIME OF DOING IT.
SHE SAID HE WILL JUST GO TO SLEEP SOMEDAY AND NOT WAKE UP. I ALSO GO INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH THE MANAGER HERE SHE IS DEMANDING HE HAVE A RABIES SHOT
WHEN HE IS AN INSIDE CAT. THAT SHOT ALONE COULD KILL HIM AT HIS AGE HE IS 16 NEXT MONTH AND HE NEVER LEAVES THE APARTMENT SO I FEEL HE DOES NOT NEED IT.
SO ERICA SAID TO GET A NOTE FROM TORI THE VET SAYING HE DOESN'T NEED THE SHOTS BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH AND AGE. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE HIS GOING FASTER.
HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I DON'T THINK I WILL OWN ANOTHER PET WHEN HE GOES. IT HURTS TO MUCH.
WHERE EVER I AM HE IS LATELY.
ISABELLE IS SUPPOSE TO ABLE TO COME HERE BY MAY OR JUNE. SURE HOPE SO NICK IS IN MAJOR DEPRESSION LATELY. GOES TO WORK COMES HOME TO BED.
YESTERDAY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM IN 2 MONTHS. TOOK HIM TO GET HIS INCOME TAXES DONE.WHICH HE HAD TO DO AS A MARRIED MAN AND ISABELLE DOESN'T HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IN GERMANY SO IT WILL TAKE AWHILE FOR HIS TAXES TO CLEAR. MAN IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING MESSING THEM UP.
WELL I AM GOING TO GET BACK TO MAKING TAG'S. I JUST HAVE TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE 2 EASTER TAG'S I HAVE DONE. WILL LOAD THEM WHEN THEY ARE DONE. I SEE KRYSTLE POPPED IN SO WILL MAKE FOR HER TO BUT HAD HERS AND BEE BEE'S NAME TAKEN OFF MY LIST'S.
THEY HAVE BEEN ABSENT SO LONG.
LOVE YOU ALL TAK CARE.
HUG'S
BON

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   03/04/17, 05:55 am

In a horrid mood right now.  Wish there were some way to be on my own again.
Glad you are enjoying your groups Bonnie.

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   03/04/17, 01:55 pm

Bon, I'm so sorry Shadow isn't doing well.  I know what you mean about our pets ... not sure I'd want another kitty if ours were to die.  They are really a comfort and joy, though!  Sure is a shame it takes so much money to get Isabelle over here, while they let illegal immigrants to just walk right on in and we'll take care of them!  Ridiculous!

Cat, I am sorry you are having such a rough time of it!  Sure can understand wishing you were on your own!  Hope things get better.

Catwoman ... worrying about you!  Hope you're okay.  I hope the muscle relaxant is helping and you are out of pain!  Luckey had a bad session with his hip/back and had to take a muscle relaxant and it did the trick.  He's fine now.  Big Hug!!

Nothing exciting going on at my house.  Weather finally got nice today, but will be raining again by Thursday!  I'm really for summer.  I should go out and wash the outside windows while it is nice!  I've been working on the inside windows.  This morning, I sat down and played the piano for a while.  Sure get rusty when you don't play every day!  I'm going to have to start playing more!  Luckey pointed out yesterday there was dust on the piano bench!  LOL  So I guess it's been awhile since I've sat down and played!  I still have 400-500 paperbacks books to read!  I usually read one every 2 days.  I'd rather read that watch TV.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

2017 Chat Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: