Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Catwoman=^..^=

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm
Top posting users this week
Catwoman=^..^=

Jessica82

Most active topics
Fun Facts And Interesting Trivia
2017 Just Because Pressies
2017 Chat Thread
Theme of the Day
Color of the Day
Daily Trivia
Autumn/Fall Tags
Artist of the Day
Game Tag of the Day
Welcome to the Group Sapphire * 1/12

Share | 

2017 Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica82
Admin
Admin

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

PostSubject: 2017 Chat Thread   Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please stop by and tell us about your day or what is going on in your life....a GREAT way to get to know other members better......

Last edited by Jessica82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com

AuthorMessage
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Thanks for the info, Cat.  When I click on the "PostImage" link in your post, it takes me to a site called "PSP Playroom."  I'll Google Post Image and see what I can find.

I've posted some from a Fokti site that belongs to a tagger who has an "always list" that I am on.  Her tags are there all the way back through 2016.  But it takes a bit of searching to find a tag that fits the subject, and also to go from page to page, finding tags that start with S.

I found Bon, Cat and Jessica tags there, but none for  Catwoman.  I didn't look for Kimberly, but I think she didn't stay anyway.

Here's the website:  http://public.fotki.com/basima76/

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 am

I Checked out that site Suzanna nice tags there. I have put everything on my PC and external for now.
So many taggers are having fits over PB and I don't blame them. Highway robbery that's all it is to get more money out of people.
I get Fotki notifications from friends and Jessica is still around cause it lets me know when she posts tag's. I don't understand why she hasn't been in here
to let us know what's going on with her. Cat I will send you a friend request on Face Book  Bonnie Partridge.
I don't think this group is going to make it much longer.
Catwoman I just checked out your FB page you haven't posted since 2011 in there girl. LOL
I'll be back in a couple of days to see what your all doing.
Love N Hugs
Bon

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back to top Go down
http://s73.beta.photobucket.com/user/onestepangel/library/
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Sadly, Bon, I think you are right that this board is about done.  It's a shame as we've been friends for a long time!  I'm about done tagging anywhere. Oh well ... it was fun while it lasted!! 

Cat, hope you can get some use out of the tags at the site I posted, too.

Love you guys!

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

Location San Diego, California
Birthday : 1958-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:17 am

Hello Everyone!

Cat, thanks for the links.  Like Suzanna, when I logged into that Photo Image site I was taken to PSP Playground.  I can't figure what's up with that.

Bonnie, I joined Fotki a couple of centuries ago and tried it, but didn't like it for photos.  So, I stopped using it.  I'm surprised to hear that they still have me on file.  LOL!

Suzanna, I can't say good bye to y'all.  I wish you would be open to giving out your phone #.  I promise I won't call you in the middle of the night.  Oh, this whole mess makes me feel so sad.  The fact that we hung in there for as long as we have has really impressed me.
Are there any groups that any of you belong to that we can all be members together?
I have been working on putting all of my tags from Photobucket back into my computer.

cry1

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:14 am

WELL  I WENT TO PHOTO BUCKET YESTERDAY AND I AM PAID UP TILL NOVEMBER. THEY SENT ME A MONTHLY OFFER TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT BUT JUST SIT THERE AND
SPIN WOULDN'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE TOLD ME MY LIBRARY IS EMPTY. LOL OF COURSE IT WAS BECAUSE I TOOK OUT ALL MY FAMILY PHOTO'S TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL. I WILL NOT BE HIJACKED LIKE THAT. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THEM. RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS I WILL STAY WITH FOTKI YOU CAN SHARE THE TAGS IN OTHER GROUPS ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT CODE TO USE. ALL THE GROUP OWNERS WHO HAD PB ACCOUNTS ARE IN AN UPROAR. WHO IN HELL HAS $399 TO GET THEIR ACCOUNT UNLOCKED. IT'S BLACKMAIL NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT.
AS FOR ANOTHER GROUP I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY OTHER FORUMS JUST THIS ONE. YOU CAN JOIN MY LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING GROUP AND THERE ISN'T LOTS OF MAIL JUST TAG OFFERS AND PICK UP NOTICES FROM 3 OF US WHO TAG IN THE GROUP. OR I CAN OPEN ANOTHER GROUP FOR JUST US TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER.
I CAN MAKE IT SO NO ONE ELSE OTHER THEN US CAN JOIN. WE CAN TALK FREELY IN THE GROUP AND YOU CAN ADD TAGS TO YOU E-MAILS. LAINE LORI AND I HAVE A GROUP LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE GROUPS LAINE OWNS AND LORI AND I ARE MODS IN THEM. THEY ARE YAHOO GROUPS.
HERE IS THE LIL BIT SUBSCRIBE URL.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO CHECK OUT MY GROUP HERE IS THAT URL.

IF YOU WANT ME TO OPEN ONE FOR JUST THE 4 OF US LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SET IT UP. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU 2 GIRL'S AGAIN.
CAT I CONCIDER YOU A FRIEND NOW TOO AND WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALSO. I DID SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO YOU ON FB.
JUST SEND ME A NOTE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO GIRL'S YOU CAN SEND TAGS THROUGH THE GROUP IF I MAKE ONE FOR JUST US AND YOU CAN STORE SOME TAG'S IN THE GROUP. NOT MANY BUT SOME YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN FOLDER. THERE IS NOW BANDWIDTH WITH THE YAHOO GROUPS.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO GIRL'S YOU ALL HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND IN PM IN HERE.
BIG HUG'S
BON
CATWOMAN IT WASN'T FOTKI IT WAS FACE BOOK YOU HAVEN'T POSTED IN SINCE 2011. LOL

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm

I am in
free forum  Tag Paradise, Nutters Inn, Psp Playroom  all are good

I just posted from PostImage.Org  and it worked for me in here.  It is free and it took a bit but very easy

PostImage.org

I found this FREE site tonight.
You dont have to register and its really easy to use
You can upload from your pc 
I have posted a couple of screenshots to show how it works
I uploaded them using this site.
I just thought for those of us that have probs with photobucket
and cant afford to pay for fotki this is ideal.
Here are the screenshots

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Well PB has closed my account so I will put tags I get for you on Fotki.
here is the link

Suzanna ans Cat you picked yours up thank please leave a comment when you do pick up tag's
that way i know you have got them.
Catwoman and Jessica still haven't got theirs. no one has got back to me to let me know if you want a yahoo friends groups for just us so if this group closes.
just let me know in here what you all want to do.
Love N Hugs
Bon

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 am

Hello Everyone!

Cat, thanks for the link to the site.  I joined it tonight and already transferred 4 folders over.  We'll see how it goes.  So far it looks like a pretty good site.  Thanks again.  Great job, girl!

Bonnie, personally I don't like yahoo groups because they seem so impersonal.  I don't know.  That's just my opinion.  If the others want to do it then I'm in.
By the way, as far as Facebook goes I post in their practically everyday.  I post trivia and Bible Scripture.  Maybe I have a duplicate account?  I don't think so but you never know.  Here is my link:

I went to my dermatologist today and my rash is almost gone.  When it is completely healed they want to check for any allergens that I might have.  That will be definitely interesting to find out what I might be allergic to.
Have a great day everyone!!

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

Cat...thank you so much for the link to Post Image.  I just uploaded some new tags I had no place to put!  And then I posted one here!  Yay!  Going to take awhile to figure out how to maneuver in that site.  I tried copy and paste and didn't work, but I may have done something wrong.  Then I copied the "Hotlink for Web Site" and posted that and it worked.  

Hey, Catwoman!  Good to see you.  Looks like we can continue with this group now that Cat has figured out how to store and post our tags!  

Bon, what do you think?  Looks like Jessica may still be willing to come in and make changes now and then.  Any one of us can change the "Theme of the Day," "color of the day," Artist of the day"choices.  I've done it.

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, I went to the site just now and copied and pasted a tag and it worked just fine for me.  Try it again.  You are right, though.  It will take awhile to get a handle on the site and get familiar with it.  I sure am grateful for Cat for finding this site.
One problem I've been having with the site is when I upload a folder of tags into a newly made file not all of them show.  I have one folder that has over 200 tags and only 128 showed up in the folder.  I did fe-mail them and ask them about it.
Has anybody else been having the same issue?

Tonight in church during our Lifegroup class a young man was led to Christ!  Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am

Catwoman I have uploadd all of your tag's to the POST IMAGE site
here is your link to them

let me know in here when you have them saved.
I will see how I can do it in folders or not for each of you.
Hug's
Bon

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:51 am

Right, Catwoman!  I figured it out last night and have been posting from PostImage.  I need to download more tags there.  I found a flash drive I had saved a lot of tags to, so I don't have to mess with Photobucket and the tags there.  Just need the time to copy them over to PostImage.

So ... we're still in business!  LOL

Take care everyone!

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, I don't know about you, but it's going to be a chore to upload all of my tags to this new site because I have a gazillion tags in Photobucket!  LOL!

Bonnie, I got all of my tags!  Thank you so much, sweetie!  The only problem I had is the fact that there is not 'next' button and I had to keep going into the folder to get to the next tag.  They should have a 'next' button.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 am

If you save your tags to your computer, you don't have to store tham anywher but there.  You clock on browse and can go into the folders you already have when it shows your tag click on it to make bigger, c/p easy peasy!   When I save my tags as is, they go into folders I've made in my puter.  I made transfer folders of all the tags and moved them to PB...then I would have daughter move the files on puter to external files.  So at this time I have at least a years worth of tags on the puter.  The files I made for transferring to PB would be deleted after I moved them.

Was just checking to see whats up, try to be back tomorrow or Saturday   Again if anyone wants to friend me on facebook, I am Cathy Plott, so I don't delete you send a message!   Hugs

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:12 pm

I have a lot of tags stored on a flash drive, too.  I just transferred a few of them to PostImage.  I'll move more as I find the time.  But I'm really happy that you told us about that web site, Cat!  I was ready to just give up tagging.

Our refrigerator gave out on us this past week and we had to buy a new one.  I had no idea they had gotten so expensive!  But....you have to have one!  

We're starting to plan our next RV trip.  Not going to get out on the roads until after the total eclipse.  They are expecting a million and a half visitors in Oregon, wanting to see it.  Hope it's not a cloudy day!  Or that the smoke from all the forest fires doesn't create a smoggy sky!  

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Well, I finally got into my Photobucket account and copied several tags to my computer.  Then when I uploaded them to PostImage all that showed up was that square with the black clock-like circle!  So I guess PB has truly stolen all my tags!  I do have some on a flash drive, so will try to upload some of them and see what happens.

Here is a picture of my Great Granddaughter Oaklynn, born Nov. 29 last year.  This is her 8 month picture.  Sorry it is so big; I don't know how to downsize it!

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:50 am

Hello Everyone!

Suzanna, what an adorable cutie pie!  Just beautiful!  Thanks for sharing such a sweetheart with us!
As for Photobucket, I'm sorry they stole all your tags like that.  What a shame.  That would make me cry.  I'm furiously trying to get all of my tags transferred over as quickly as I can.  As of now I have almost 30 albums transferred and about a gazillion more to go.  It's going to take forever.  I know you're looking forward to your RV trip.  It sounds exciting.  How many showed up for the solar eclipse?

I went to the doctor today where I got the results of my pap smear and it's normal.  She told me that when you reach 65 you won't need anymore pap smears.  I told her I don't think that's right.  Things can change.  You just never know and it's always good to be ahead of the game.
Also, I got another bill in the mail today from the office of my psychiatrist.  They say I owe them money.  I don't see how.  I always pay my co pay when I'm right there at the office.  So, tomorrow I'm going to call them up and give them what for.  I'm not very happy about this.
Oh, yeah, before I forget to mention, my landlady/caregiver raised the rent starting next month.  It's tight enough as it is being on Disability and not living in subsidized housing and paying groceries and bills.  Now it's going to be even tighter.  My name won't come up on the Section 8 housing list until Spring.  I'm praying that I can hang in there until then.  In the meantime, can anyone send me $100 a month until Spring?  LOL!
Last Sunday our church had a baptism at Imperial Beach.  We do it once a year.  About 30 people were baptized and so many people came.  It was great.  We had carne asada tacos, beans and lots of cake for dessert.  It was a blast and I'm so glad I went.  Last year I didn't go because I didn't know that many people at the time.
Well that's most of the news on my end.
I hope everyone is healthy, happy and staying cool.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:01 am

well I made a folder for Christy's group on post image.
haven't figured out how to make individual folders yet.
will figure it out when not so busy. but uploaded tags for you four girl's.
these are all from always lists i have you on.
the link is here.

Also here is the link to Laine's blog and my page where I make cluster frames for her to post there.
you can go see why I have been so busy lately.
tagging and making clusters plus doing challenges in Lains group Plus CDO's
Diamond group. I am really busy most days.
Well got to go check my sugars I am now on 2 insulin's a day plus a pill.
so discouraging for sure.
Love you all
Bon

Back to top Go down
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

Catwoman, the eclipse isn't until August 21.  We're right in it's path, so Salem is expecting hundreds of thousands of visitors!  The paper this morning told us to stock up on groceries and gas, etc., as traffic will be dead-locked that day/week.  Luckey wants to be sure to be home, as we live a couple miles out of town with an open field!  People are renting out their property for people to camp and see that eclipse.  Not us!  Luckey wants to be sure he is home and no one drives over our property and squashes our septic tank and drain fields!  Or our well and water lines, etc, coming to the house.  

Thanks, Bon, for the tags!  I appreciate all and every one of them!  I do have a bunch of tags on a little flash drive .... didn't realize I had transferred a folder full to a flash drive a few years ago.  Just need to take the time to get them into PostImage.  I have figured out how to make different albums at PostImage and to easily copy and post them here.  Still learning how to use it, though.  

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:26 am

Hello Everyone!

Bonnie, thanks for the tags!  I have them all picked up!

Suzanna, I saw on the news sometime last week that a woman and her husband are letting people stay on their land during the eclipse.  They are charging $1,500 for each person.  That's mega bucks for them.

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:53 am

Thank you for the tags Bon!
Finally got the linoleum down in the front bathroom!  It still needs to be finished, we will see how long that takes!
Working at trying to deal with the changes with sodium and I now doctor will have more changes for the diabetes.  Really hard limiting my fluid intake, but working on it.  Otherwise not much new going on.
Happy the Postimage is working.

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:49 am

Hello Everyone!

Cat, talk about having the bathroom renovated....  Three days ago a plumber came in to see why my shower kept leaking into my landlady's bathroom and before I knew it he completely gutted my bathroom, tearing out the shower, taking out the toilet and completely removing the floor.
Incredibly, he rebuilt the bathroom in 3 days.  It was a miraculous renovation, but I'm glad that it's over.  About two weeks prior to that I wasn't able to take a shower because my landlady was busy shopping around for a good plumber (one with not such a high price tag).  In the meantime, I had to stay grungy in this heat.  
I'm sorry it has taken you so long to get the work done in your bathroom.  It's a crime that it has taken so long for you and I hope they finish things up soon.  No one should have to wait that long.  What an inconvenience.

Have a great day everyone and an even better one tomorrow!

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
onestepangel

Location Bangor, Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 am

sorry i haven't been in have had big sugar issues. I am now on 2 insulin's Novolog and Lantus. Saw the Doc yesterday and she gave me new instructions to use the NovoLog with.
God I hate having Diabetes. No life lately because of it. But have to do what I have to if I want to live.
I just uploaded some tags for you girl's they are all in one folder till I figure out how to make new ones for each of you. Got to see if they have a notification setting so I
know when you have been in to get them. I hardly get them from here anymore. I did get Catwoman's private message today that is the first one in weeks.
here is the link to your tag's.

I will find those links for you Catwoman. But like i said in the message most are yahoo groups.
I get back to you with them.
Hug's
Bon

Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello Everyone!

Bonnie, thank you for the tags!  I was just wondering why for the longest time you haven't put the symbols after my name? cry1

Take care everyone and have a great day!

Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:36 am

Bon, I love my new tags!  Thanks so much.

Well I have congestive heart failure and doctor has limited my fluid intake to only 50 oz per day.  Say's if I drink more my heart will go into failure!  I don't agree with this.  Also he wants my sugar level to go down within 3 months or will put me on insulin.  Basically, I can't eat or drink anything! 
That's what going on here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Chat Thread   

Back to top Go down

2017 Chat Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: