Creative Impressions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on 12/04/21, 05:39 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Daily Trivia
Theme of the Day
Color of the Day
Artist of the Day
Checking In
Game Tag of the Day
2018 Just Because Pressies
Post Your Spring Tags Here=^..^=
2020 Chat Thread
Post Your Easter Tags Here=^..^=

2020 Chat Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica82
Admin
Admin
Jessica82

Location North Carolina
Birthday : 1982-04-06

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty14/03/16, 06:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please stop by and tell us about your day or what is going on in your life....a GREAT way to get to know other members better......

Last edited by Jessica82 on 27/01/18, 06:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rendevous.yuku.com
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty15/06/20, 05:57 pm

Figured out how to fix the chat thread changed the date for 2020.
deleted all the old chats and now we have a new room with a new tag saying it's our chat room.
hug's
Bon 
sunwave
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty16/06/20, 10:34 am

ty2  Wow!!  Bon, I'm impressed! I would never figured out how to do that!  So - sure appreciate it.   Thank you!  Now we can actually chat again!  LOL  Good luck with your hand -- be very irritating to have it lock up!!  I have a tooth that was filled probably 50 years ago, that broke off the other day -- leaving half the tooth and rough - catches food in it!  Going to have to see the dentist, I guess.  When I was in a few months ago he wanted $2500 to fix it before this happened.  I couldn't see putting that kind of money in my mouth at my age! Now it needs extracting but it shouldn't cost that much! Thanks for the link to the group Jessica belongs to now.  I won't be joining.  I belong to one called Creative Chicks and that is enough!  LOL  Cat, hope all is well at your house!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty16/06/20, 05:35 pm

TOOK ME AWHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT FINALLY DID. LOL
I joined but it's one that you need to going on very often so I think I am going to leave it. I already have 4 groups I am in plus
Lori's and mine. Just don't have the time. I can see why Jessica doesn't come in too busy in that group. But if we need anything I can PM her here
and Cat can give her a message too if we need help.
On a antibiotic since yesterday I had a tooth brake off Friday and when I got up from a nap my face was all swollen had a golf ball on the side of my jaw. It's going down now but still hurts. Dentist won't touch me cause I have to go to sleep to get my bottom teeth out and I have COPD so
they won't do it. My teeth are breaking all the time and loose from my inhalers and diabetes. They are going to kill me eventually with the poison.
Oh well if that's I go so be it. will be 70 next month so what the heck. lol
I will clean up some of the other threads too if you tell me which ones you play on.
Gives me something to do when bored.
Big hug's
Bon
hi1
Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=
Catwoman=^..^=

Location San Diego, California
Birthday : 1958-03-30

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty17/06/20, 03:32 am

Hello everyone! Guess who?
I know, I know... You're all wondering who this could be. Is she a lurker? You're thinking maybe we ought to block her from the group?
I'll come back later when I have more time for lurking.
I love you guys! 💋💜

Purrs,
Catwomn=^••^= & Cariña

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty17/06/20, 06:56 am

2020 Chat Thread 3260093486 2020 Chat Thread 3260093486 
You came in sweetie.
I just fixed this thread the other day so we could post again.
there's just the 3 of us in here. I finally got back in from new Hard drive being put in. Cat is in a group with Jessica and she let
her know I couldn't get back in and she approved me. Yay.
Got good news last night Nick has a hearing on Izzy next Tuesday.
Lawyer is going for FULL CUSTODY nothing less.
they have 40 contempt of court charges on her which fine is $1000 for each offense and 30 days in jail for each.
Nick has 8 binders of evidence against her plus video's of her stalking him-Dawne and his brother. Larry Ezra's father
is going to be there and he said he is doing what has to be done to get Izzy out out that sick woman's care.
Izzy knows what Dabs are -dildo's and masturbation is and says mama says it's all a girl thing and ok to do.
the last thing she told her daddy was last month when she was eating a banana she told him your not suppose to put a banana in
your vagina daddy but mama does. that's what she is doing in front of this 6 year old. She truly has a sick mind to be telling a 6 year old stuff like that let alone letting her see her do this stuff.
Makes me so sick.
Love you all
Bon
Back to top Go down
Catwoman=^..^=
Catwoman=^..^=

Location San Diego, California
Birthday : 1958-03-30

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Social Snobs Of The World ????   2020 Chat Thread Empty17/06/20, 11:33 am

Hello my good friends!
It's good to be back! I still don't have a computer. Everything I do is on my phone. Because I'm so involved in my writing, I can't come in everyday. At the most, once a week.
You guys won't believe this, but in a little over three months I have written almost 100,000 words! That's roughly 200 pages. So, I'm pretty excited about this.
The only One that keeps me writing everyday is the Holy Spirit, otherwise this book would be very difficult and painful to write. I'm just so anxious to get this book out there. And, because you are my friends, I'll give y'all a very good discount! LOL!

Bonnie,
Poor Isabella. I pray that this lawyer knows what he's doing and that he does right by her and Nick.
What they're doing to Isabella is sexual abuse. They're warping her mind. Does the lawyer know about this?

Suzanna,
I'm very proud of you three for keeping the place as tidy as you have! I see everything is in its proper place, and nothing is broken or damaged in any way!
Like I said, I can't come in all the time. When I'm not writing, I'm doing research for my book, checking out resources for writers and even talking with other writers in various groups online, to give support, to receive support, have my work critiqued, critiquing others' works... You know, the usual networking that goes on among the social snobs of the world. Oh, I'm telling you! LOL!
I love and miss y'all so much!
Y'all take care and God bless you!
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty17/06/20, 03:49 pm

Catwoman, so glad you made it in!  Was nice chatting with you last night.  Keep writing!  Glad you are in contact with other writers.  Must be fun and interesting and enlightening!  

Bon, what a shame little Izzy is going through this stuff!  She just has to be taken away from that home.  I just can't imagine!  Poor baby!  Saying prayers for you all!

Cat, hope you'll have time to drop by once in awhile!  Stay in touch.

Nothing exciting going on in my life.  I've been looking at various campgrounds here in Oregon.  Weather is going to be beautiful for the next couple of weeks and we intend to take advantage of it!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty21/06/20, 09:20 am

Well i have some good news we have a hearing Tuesday to turn over all evidence on Bethany.
The lawyer is going for full custody cause what he has seen he feels Izzy can not be left in that home.
Nick and Dawne took all they have to the lawyers on Thursday.
8 binders of text messages from her.
numerous video's of Izzy talking and of her mother stalking Dawne and Nick.
lots of exibits for the Judge to go over.
she has 40 contempt of court charges they have filed against her for not following the court order.
they have 18 witnesses to testify against her. Including police officers the school principal teachers and school councilor.
2 ex boyfriends. DHS workers all of the correct medical records proving she is a liar and uses the medical field to think Izzy is really sick.
Once the Judge reviews everything from Nick and Bethany he will schedule a trial date for how many days he will need to cover it all.
We are hoping this will be the last time we have to go through this and Izzy will be safe for good.
I had to have my hand x-rayed the other day the pain has gone from my wrist to my fingers now can hardly bend my fingers without them hurting.
no arthritis but bones are very thin and joints are deforming. already told her not having shots will use tylenol for the pain and soak them in warm water.
Now need prayers for Catwoman her kitty has gone missing and it's going on 3-4 days now. she is very upset. she has looked everywhere in her apartment even had neighbors help her look. so she went to a site to show pictures of her and asked people to look for her outside. told her to call shelters also. put a notice in her building.
I hope she finds her soon she is very upset.
Got to go and get things done for the day.
Love you all
Big hugs
Bon
kiss1 kiss1
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty21/06/20, 07:37 pm

Bon, so glad a court date is coming up!  Praying Nick will get full custoday! She needs to be removed from that home and as fast as possible!  Sorry to hear about Catwoman's missing cat!  Her kittys are her good companions and she must be terribly upset.  I know how hard it was for her when Mija passed away!

We took a long drive today, exploring a couple possible campgrounds to go to here in Oregon.  First one was a disaster, but the one in Florence on the coast looks good, with lots of neat little shops to explore.  Took a picnic and ate it on the dock on the bay in Florence.  Nice warm day.  Couldn't ask for a better Father's day.  My son and wife came over from Newport yesterday for a visit with a couple of their grandkids.  So good week end, all in all.
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty22/06/20, 06:34 am

It's so good to be back and chatting with you both. I was so upset when i couldn't get back in.
I have saved my info this time in a book in my desk. I had to change all my passwords and some of my ID's but got
back into most of all my sites.
Nick had Izzy for Father's day and it was awesome till she had to go home. Poor thing she all of a sudden
had tummy cramps. started when she saw her mother. Something is going on that we don't know about.
She will tell Nick or Dawne in time. She is talking on a spur of the moment out of the blue times.
very disturbing stuff she blurts out.
I just hope the Judge does the right thing for her not being a woman sympathizer right now.
sorry we live in a Democratic state right now and things are going very wrong here. I hate being political correct BS. Sorry
i hate talking politics.
I hope you have fun camping out sweetie and don't run into any of these riots and all that BS. It's getting so scary worse then the virus.
Big Hugs and please stay safe.
Love you both
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty28/07/20, 01:18 pm

Hi all!  Can't remember if I posted about breaking some bones in my left foot!  The last week end in June, I was coming downstairs and missed the last step!  I hit hard on my left hip, my head, my foot!  My whole hip was bruised!  I took a picture of it, but don't think you'd want to see my butt!  LOL  I went to the doctor the next day and X-rays showed hip was okay, but some fractures in my foot.  So they gave me an awkward walking boot the first week and then a walking sandal the second.  So I'm hobbling around here!  Once the swelling goes down, she said I could get back into shoes, as long as the are very supportive.  I just bought some New Balance tennis shoes that were on sale, and had one of them on my other foot ... she said that would be work!  Now they want to do a bone density test, to determine if I have increased osteoporosis.  

Otherwise, all is well.  Except my son and his wife are moving to Idaho!  He got a good job opportunity there, working for the same company, with all the same benefits he has here in Oregon.  He'll be about 8 hours away!  WAH!  But -- it will be a destination for one of our RV trips.  That's how I have to look at it!  LOL  They will also be closer to their kids and grand children!  Can't blame them!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty26/08/20, 12:08 pm

Well still no word from the Judge be 30 days tomorrow. Frustrating for sure.
Been sick a little lately. I think is from stress of everything.
Dustin had his tonsils out at 27 years old and 2 weeks later had to go back in to get cauterized from bleeding badly.
the next day his girlfriend got up to her leg 3 times the size it should be took her to Er and they found a 6 1/2 inch blood clot in her groin so
she got put in and put on blood thinners. they put her on a new Birth control pill that can cause blood clots more then some of them do.
she is home now and had to walk with a cane for a week or two. has to be careful cause when they x-rayed her lungs they found small clots in her lungs. they kicked her and the roomate out of the hospital in 2 days cause they needed the beds for covid patients. we have almost 5000 cases here in Maine so scary.
But doing ok most of the time.
Catwoman still hasn't found her kitty. asked her on FB.
feel bad for her.
Got to get moving here have Laundry to do not my favorite thing in here.
Take care both of you. Love you both and miss you both.
Big Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty26/08/20, 11:38 pm

Aww Bon, so sorry the judge is taking so long to let everyone know his decision.  Should be cut and dried!  Sorry about Dustin and his girlfriend's medical problems.  Hope they are both dong better now.  We spent a few days over at the coast. Got home this afternoon.  Still lots of closures in restaurants and stores. So we just lazed around in the RV.   We drove up the coast one day and were surprised how much traffic and people there were on the roads and beach!  We had beautiful, sunny weather the whole time.

Hugs for all!
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty31/08/20, 05:52 am

Got a new kitten a week ago, think she is about 5 weeks now.  They said was 6 weeks when daughter and her bf got her and her brothers. She is a black calico and I looked at her and the name Mocha just popped out.  She sucks on my neck when tired so I am trying to do this.  each day she gets more independent and is a speed demon.  When I figure out how I'll send picture.
Other news is daughter basically lives across the street with her boy friend.
My legs are much better, but not 100%
Son has covid, but says better and back at the Fed prison working,
Hope you two are doing well.  Hope you hear from the judge soon Bon.
Love and miss you both
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty31/08/20, 03:52 pm

Aww, Cat, how sweet you got a kitty!  That kitty is going to be very good company!  Mocha is a perfect name!  Can't wait to see a picture!  Sorry your son had Covid, but glad he is well now and back to work!  Glad your legs are better, too.   We took the RV over to the coast for a few days.  Weather was perfect. We were right on the bay at Garibaldi.  Didn't eat out or do anything much,  except take a drive up the coast one day.  Watched people dig clams when the tide was out.  Lots of traffic and lots of people on the beach!  I'll be so glad when this pandemic is done and over!  Such a pain to put a mask on every time you get out of the car, go the store, whatever!  And just as soon as I get it on, my nose starts itching!  LOL  Bon, hope to hear from  you soon and hope everything is going good for Nick and little Izzy!  Hugs and love for both of you!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty25/09/20, 07:35 pm

Well the Judge made his decision and Nick didn't get custody. this stupid Judge is giving her one more chance.
But her last chance is going to up real soon hasn't even been a week and she's breaking the court order being around stephen all the time when
the Judge said he can't be around Izzy unless a public place. that is forever he said. what does she do but spends the night at his apartment that night. She is such a bitch.
When Nick took Izzy back Sunday night he lit into her because Izzy went to school that Friday smelling of cat pee even her hair.
She told daddy she hadn't had a bath for 4 days or brushed her teeth for 2 weeks. He called DHS and told them what was going on
and they told him there was nothing they could do about it but yet when she called them for him telling her she was an unfit mother and mental
they filed a report on him cause she has Izzy tell a cop that daddy puts her in her room for hours and she told daddy mama told her what to say and she would buy her a new toy. well this time it's a man who called Nick. He is coming to Dawne's Monday at 4 pm and talking to them and taking info on Bethany cause he went to the school to talk to Izzy away from her mother and she told him what mama told her to say to the officer.
Now he's filing a report on her for having Isabelle to lie about her father to the police. I will be so glad when this is over with it's causing so much
distention in the family. Nick has a new girlfriend and as usual it's not a good choice. I told him he best not get this one pregnant cause she has a little boy a 1 1/2 old and Dawne says he screams constantly and she sits on her but and does nothing when there. He and Dawne are fighting over it and he keeps calling me and putting me in the middle so bad yesterday I told grow up and stop fighting with his mother. lol he hung up on me.
I told Dawne no more they both need to stop the fighting it's not doing anyone any good. Told them both don't call me anymore not doing it anymore. It's raising heck with my sugars. Good God I told I just turned 70 and I would like to live what time I have left in peace. Bad enough with this dam virus and all the dam rules they push out. I can't wear the darn mask it makes me so I can't breathe. Then when I get home I have to go to bed because of it. They are killing us with this crap. the mask makes you breathe in your own C02 and lowers your oxygen levels. it's killing our brain cells.
Well I guess I have vented enough I am ok other then the crap I talked about. Take care you 2 and stay safe.
Love and miss you both.
will come in more often.Just haven't been to social lately.
Big hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty27/09/20, 01:38 pm

Oh, Bon!  My heart just bleeds for little Izzy and Nick!  I can't imagine the judge giving her mother another chance, after all this mess!  Hope this new person on the case will be able to see both sides and throw the book at the mother!  

Cat, how's the new kitten doing?  Our pets are such comfort and become family, in my opinion!  We love our kitty!

We've only taken the RV out twice this year, over to the coast and then just sat!  LOL  We did camp near where I great up, so we drove up to my old home town.  Found where my old house was -- but nothing there but an empty lot!  I don't know if the house burned down or what!  My dad built that house back in the 30's!  Wah!  Big disappointment!  But the coast was beautiful -- both times we went!  So can't complain.  I just made reservations for a campground in Washington, not too far from hubby's sister and husband.  He has COPD so they haven't gone anywhere either!  I just hope we can get a chance to visit with them.  I hate this pandemic!  And now it is flu season.  What a lost year 2020 has been.
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty05/10/20, 06:18 am

Morning.  Bon, so sorry your son didn't get custody.  Hoping this guy gets something done for him. Suzanne, glad you've been out a couple of times.  Our governor is a horid dictator.  My county is still in stage 1 for whatever reason.  Only drive thru for food and most stores and businesses still closed.

Right now I have leg pain in rt. leg, dr says its in the back, I think it's sciatic pain..

My baby is wonderful, but I look like I've been beat up, with all the little teeth marks.  Se thinks she is human and eats my food all the time.  Tried to stop her but she is determined. She loves her big brother, from another mother and he plays with and mostly tolerates her, but sometimes to ruff.  My other girl, Misty is getting a little better, but she doesn't interact with either cat at all.

Will try to get back in sooner this time.  Love you both. sleep1
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty10/10/20, 12:41 am

We enjoyed our short trip to Washington.  We visited with hubby's sister and her hubby in a parking lot, with our masks on!  Not the same!  We were within 20 miles of two casinos and didn't go in either, nor did we eat out!  But weather was nice and it was good to just get out for awhile.  Last trip we'll make in the RV this year -- what a crappy year this has been.  The wild fires in Oregon came within about 20 miles from us.  We had our bags packed and the RV ready to evacuate if necessary.  So much devastation and loss.  I feel so sorry for the people in the burned areas.

I had a brief chat with Catwoman on my iphone this afternoon.  she is working on writing a book and is in an online group for writers.  Sounds like she is doing good. 

Bon, hope everything is okay with you and your family !!

Cat, sounds like you are enjoying your kittys.  I didn't realize you had more than one!! LOL  Sorry you are in so much pain.

Had a bone density test and I have osteoporitis, so it really is fortunate I only broke bones in my foot when I fell so hard on my hip!  Doctor has prescribed a new medicine that is supposed to help bring the calcium out in my bones.  You only take it once a week, and only for 3 years.  Then you have to be off it for two years, when they will do another bone density test.  Just one more thing in a long list of physical problems!  But -- I'm doing good, feeling good, and happy!  Take each day as a blessing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2020 Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Chat Thread   2020 Chat Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

2020 Chat Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: