Creative Impressions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Impressions

We are a group of women who enjoy tags, psp and friendship. We have daily theme threads, some games, a wonderful chat thread, psp challenges and more! Come check us out!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on 12/04/21, 05:39 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Daily Trivia
Theme of the Day
Color of the Day
Artist of the Day
Checking In
Game Tag of the Day
2018 Just Because Pressies
Post Your Spring Tags Here=^..^=
2020 Chat Thread
Post Your Easter Tags Here=^..^=

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

Birthday : 1937-03-14

2018 Just Because Pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty21/05/20, 11:36 pm

Cat, I got an Email from Bon and she can't get into this site anymore!  She wanted me to ask you to Email her so you and she can keep in touch.  She also gave a link to the site where she has tags for us.  Here it is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JUst in case you don't have her email address, here it is:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everything is quiet at our house!  We do hope to go camping the end of the month.  Just hoping they campground is open.  They've already postponed our trip once due to Oregon not letting the campgrounds open.  But our state is now on Phase 1, so hoping that means we can go camping!  I need a haircut and permanent really bad!  But as far as I can find out, the salons aren't open yet.

How are you doing??  Hugs!
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty11/06/20, 04:34 am

WOW  I wonder why she can't get in?  I see Catwoman on f/b all the time and she messages me off and on.  She says hi to both of you.  I have the feeling she has a puter cuz I see her on after 12am and during the day.  Daughter practically lives across the street..  She gets up and goes for coffee and breakfast, home for shower and back.  Usually not home til after midnight or spends the night there.   He takes her to doctor appointments and whatever.  And sit down, the wife came and they cleaned her bedroom!  It's a miracle.  They feed us most every night, so I bought a roast a couple weeks ago with my "check" and this month bought  corned beef. 
So how do you like all this crap going on now?  We had the protests right in front of our park, thankfully they were peaceful.  But the 1st night had a bit of a fight a block away.  That idiot Kathy Griffin kept saying go to Yuciapa and destroy them they are gun toting conservatives.  Which is not true, we have a lot of liberals here.  Our gov is a dictator in the making.

Anyway, daughter is upset as it appears her father only has a week, maybe, to live.

I will email Bon.  You have my email?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Just in case.  Hopefully she will get back in.

Hope you got your check!  Happy you got to go on a trip. And thanks for awesome tag.  Try to get back sooner again.
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine
Birthday : 1950-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty26/07/21, 06:30 pm

New Pics of Izzy

Cat I am so sorry to hear Renee past away last week. Your all in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
We never know what others are thinking sweetie. Especially when they have Bi Polar.
It's like that with my Robyn. it's no ones fault that they drink my girl is still doing it knowing they gave her 5 years.
It's up to each person on how much they want to live sweetie.
I use my faith to get me through lots of things. Real life has been hard for everyone this past year and a half and I sure don't see it getting any better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
You too Suzanna we've been friends for a very long time. I don't want to loos touch with either of you. Have lost touch with Catwoman again.
I see her on Face Book sometimes but when I go to post to her she is gone. Do what you can to be happy and live each day like it could be your last. Just be happy girls.
I love you both and will be back in in a couple of days.
Big hugs,
Bon kiss1 kiss1 kiss1 kiss1 kiss1 kiss1
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty31/07/21, 08:19 am

All is well here so far. We have to mask up yet again. I am so sick of this crap.
We have cases rising yet again.
I will not take that vaccine they are poison.
Even the Dr who invented the vaccine is now being blocked for telling people not to take the vaccine.
He said they are killing people plus spreading the virus. I treasure my life so I will not do it.
I hope your both doing ok. Cat your still in my thoughts and prayers. I also hope your eye surgery goes well for you sweetie.
Suzanna I pray you and hubby are doing great and enjoying life as much as you can.
My niece got a new Kitty the other day and boys is he a hellion. they told her he is 3 years old but I told no way he is a year or younger. lol
He gets into everything. lol.
Very loving though. Just very active night and day.
Ok got to go do my e-mails.
you both take care and I love you both.
Big hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty31/07/21, 12:48 pm

ty3  Thanks for the sweet tags, Bon!  Got mine saved.

We are doing fine here in Oregon.  Sick and tired and somewhat confused about the mask wearing!  They keep changing their minds!  And each state is different!  We did get our shots and had no after effects, thank goodness!  We'd like to go somewhere in our RV, but where?  Hubby turns 81 on Sunday and we can't decide whether to go out to eat or not!  We are both getting so old!  If some day I quit posting here, you'll know why!  LOL  However, I plan to live a few more years.  My Dad lived to 105 and my Mom to 94.  I have a sister 97.  My last brother passed away this year at 94.  So I have good genes!! 

Oh my, what dreary thoughts!  Sorry!  Life is good and I am thankful for all my blessings.  

Hubby found a warehouse going out of business that had paperback books for 25 Cents each, in a nearby town (on Craig's list), so we took a drive over.  I bought 60 books!  LOL  Surprised the guy selling them and he sold them to me for 5 for a $1 instead!  So I really got a bargain!  Hubby made me a bookcase a few years ago and I probably have 400 paperbacks now!  So I have to live a lot more years.  I read about 3 books a week.  I do loan them out to family and friends, as well.  Some bring them back; some don't!  But that is okay.  

You gals take care of yourselves!  Hugs and love!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty01/08/21, 02:50 am

I am sorry I wrote such dreary thoughts sweetie. Didn't mean to.
I am just so sick of what's going on in the world. Everything is so depressing. I do feel blessed sis. It's just they make it so scary to go anywhere.
we did go to wal -mart yesterday and I got a few things I needed. But I am always in so much pain when I get back home.
Feet cramp legs ache and back is unbearable. I did get a tub of that CBD Cream at the smoke shop yesterday too. I does work on my hands got to try it on my back and feet. I forget to do it. lol
I am up now cause I woke up with my feet cramping. Thank goodness I can take a nap later on.
Boggy Man is calming down a bit now. He isn't 3 years old like they told her more like 10 months to a year old I think.
He followed me out here and is laying on the couch sleeping. lol he hates being alone. She ordered him a big cat tree the other day it was on sale for $30 and it has lots of things for him to do and climb on. He loves jumping on high things so we hope this will keep him occupied on jumping.
He is helping us both with our depression and mu anxiety.
I've got to make you girls some of my tags I have made. I keep forgetting to do that. I am closing my group I just can't make 200 tags anymore. the typing is what makes my hands hurt so bad. so I am doing request for the girls.then send them back in their mail.
will do a tag a week for them this week only 20 girls wanted the tag. Better then 200.
ok sweetie I am going to try going back to bed.
Enjoy your new tags. Peggy made them.
Big hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty03/08/21, 12:00 am

ty2  Beautiful tags, Bon!  Thanks so much! Love them and have them saved!  So sorry you are in so much pain.  I can't walk anywhere like I use to, as my legs and back hurt.  I vacuum the floor and then have to sit to rest my back!   It's heck to get old!  My hubby found a great arthritis pain reliever cream he saw advertised in one of his magazines.  It is sold at Cracker Barrel.   We drove up to the nearest one (45 minute drive) and bought jar of it.  I had been wearing wrist braces for more than 6 months, day and night, due to arthritis pain.  This cream is wonderful.  Applied it for several days! No pain and no longer wearing braces.  It is Amish made and for sale in their gift shop. I stocked up and have it in my bathroom cabinet whenever I need it.  When my hands and wrists start to hurt, I get out the cream and within a couple of days or less the pain is gone!  

Sick to death of the mask mandates -- they keep changing rules and not sure when and where a mask is needed anymore.  We keep some in the car, just in case Oregon clamps down again.  Still have to wear them in the doctor's office, though.  Thankfully we have been well -- no Covid!  

Hang in there, Bon!  So good to still have a connection with you.  Hope Cat is doing okay!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty07/08/21, 08:29 am

hi1 I know what you mean hon about the masks we are in the 5th wave of cases. Back up to 200+ cases a day again. I am so sick of it and I swear it being done on purpose. Just so those in office right now can cheat some more. All about power and control. they will never admit it was deliberately  leaked from that lab. I just want to live my life without fear.
I saw an Armish cream for pain on Amazon. I wonder if it's the same one you have. can you send me the name of it sweetie. the CBD cream only works for about 2 hours and then the pain is back.My back is the same way sweetie it kills from just washing dishes now. Unfortunately I am the only one here that does anything. I have told her she has got to start helping. it's getting to the point I am ready to tell her do stuff or move out.
I can't stand a filthy house and I am getting tired of doing it all.
Now she got a new cat and what a hellion he is. Knocks stuff of shelves and gets on the counters and table. said he was 3 years old but I told her no he isn't he's about 10 months old. I also think he was a barn kitty. He is wild acting.
oh well I am going to get moving I have challenges to do in one group I am in. Only in 2  now and this one. they keep me very busy making tags.
you take care sweetie and I am also happy we can still stay in touch in here.
I haven't heard from Cat she posts sometime on Face Book but she had to have eye surgery this past week so that's most likely why she hasn't been posting much.
Love and Hugs sweetie.
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty10/08/21, 09:58 am

ty1  
What a precious tag!  Thanks so much, Bon!
Got mine saved.
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty14/08/21, 10:16 am

ty3 Thanks, Bon!  Love it and have it saved!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty14/08/21, 06:32 pm

all my wallpapers can be found here.

hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty16/08/21, 12:07 am

ty2 Wow, Bon!   That is really different and I love it!  Thanks!  Mine is saved!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty17/08/21, 06:01 pm

your welcome Suzanna glad you like what I made.
all's good here so far hope the same for you.
Hope Cat's ok.
haven't seen her on Face Book either.
Big hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty18/08/21, 02:36 pm

ty1  WOW -- neat tags!  Thanks so much, Bon.  I hope Cat is doing okay, too.  I'm in a tag group called "Creative Chicks" and where I use your tags!  That group is slowly dying, too, though.  One member there is going to get me into a more active group -- but she is away until Sept and I'm hoping she doesn't forget!  Still enjoy using my tags!   You take good care of yourself and stay well!  I'm sick to death of wearing masks, but just has to be until this stuff settles.  Oregon has had a big surge this past couple weeks!  
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty20/08/21, 05:52 am

Surprise!  Guess who is here? LOL  Sorry I disappeared.  All is well.  Renee has been gone a little over a month now.  I know she is happier now and at peace.  I am different than most people and sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with me.  But my nurse assures me I just handle things differently. I miss my baby very much, but am not falling apart like many do.I am still alive and proceed, pretty much like normal. 
I had my surgery and eyes are much better, but know I will still need glasses, even though way different than before. I finally tried to read a book and although I can see well enough, I get headache after only a page or so.  I will wait til next month when I go in to eye dr, to check for glasses or whatever.  Then the following month to see my surgeon and what he thinks.
Other than that, I haven't been in my groups for months, other than to update them.  I have to get back to them.  Suzanne, one of them is a smallish group and trying to get members, if you are interested.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope thats addy.  Gigi is the owner, tell her I sent you 2018 Just Because Pressies 4029148900   I am going to start posting again soon.
Been trying to pay with my garden and have some really nice plants, but still don't have yard set up as it should be.
Renee's "fiance/husband" and friend are living with me and helping me get around, clean and cook for me.  He says he promised Renee he would take care of me.  My son thinks I should tell them to leave, but they are good to me and help with bills and everything.  And Freddy knows that if he does me wrong, he will have to go and he agrees if I tell him to go, he will.
G/son keeps an eye on me and if I say he will remove them and maybe move back here to help me.  At this time, I feel they are good.
At the moment, back at bunco, but the girl that runs it is planning on moving to Washington.  So if no one in there park takes it over, we're done.  Still no where to play bingo.  Waiting for our so called governor to close everything down again.  We had our shots (Johnson shot, only one)  So far it seems to be the best.
Enough for now, HOPEFULLY back soon.
Love you both and TY Bon for all my fantastic tags.  I am still on FB, just not all day anymore.
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty20/08/21, 06:09 pm

Oh Cat, I am so sorry about Renee!  Bon posted something that made me wonder, but wasn't sure!  Big hug and may God give your some comfort.  It sounds like you have some good people watching out for you and helping with expenses.  I hope that continues to work out.  So glad you had your eye surgery and can see.  But sorry you get headaches if you try to read.  Reading is my downfall -- I could read all day long if I could!  It will be a sorry day when I can't do that anymore.  LOL   I will check out that group you gave me the link for---  thanks!  

My hubby planted two tomato plants in the flower bed beside our back patio and they are falling all over the patio now with lots of tomatoes!  They are so much more tasty than store bought ones.  Best of luck with your garden!

Bon, always appreciate the tags you drop in here for us!  Hope all is well with you.  Do you still have a kitty??
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty21/08/21, 09:11 pm

Suzanne, thank you so much!
I hope you do try the group, one of my friends says she is going to  post some tags for you, just in case!
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty25/08/21, 12:13 am

ty2Great tags!  Thanks so much, Bon.  Got mine saved!
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty25/08/21, 12:20 am

Great tags, thank you Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty26/08/21, 11:41 pm

ty2  You are so good to us, Bon!  thanks so much.  Have mine saved.
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty28/08/21, 06:36 am

lol Just notice I did a Unicorn one too mine is the peach tag.
Love N Miss you.
all is ok here more Delta cases going on here. back to 300+ a day again.
take care and stay safe please.
Love & Hugs,
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty28/08/21, 09:02 pm

ty2 Great tags, as always.  You are a sweetheart for making us tags or having them made!  And yes -- your horse is in fact a unicorn, too!  Love it!  On the diabetes board I belong to (we all have the Continuous Glucose monitors and can see what our blood sugar is at any given time), and if you get a 100 they call it a unicorn!  We post them on the board.  Now I have a "real" unicorn to post with mine!  LOL
Thanks again, Bon!

Oregon has had a hug surge in Covid (2,000-3,000 a day) and more deaths.  We've about decided to just stay home, rather than take our RV out!  Scary!
Back to top Go down
BonPartridge
BonPartridge

Location Bangor,Maine

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty02/09/21, 08:08 am

Hello girl's.
sorry I haven't been in much either. RL sucks some times.
we are in our 4th wave of Covid cases and it's supposedly the Delta one. I don't believe it for a minute.
Back to the Gov. here wants everyone vaccinated. Not me. I look at it this way if God wants me to go that way so be it.
Dawne now has Blood pressure issues from the J&J jab. My niece is also having issues since she had hers.
Me I am just tired all the time. I can sleep at night and wake up like I haven't slept at all. I still think when her and I were
sick back in March we had Covid. She lost her taste and smell for along time and that's one sign of having it. Since then we both have been tired all the time.
Izzy started school yesterday. she is growing up so fast she went into 2nd grade. She is so smart she watches the history shows with her daddy and the News.
Here she is yesterday.
Big hugs
Bon
Back to top Go down
Suzanna3
Suzanna3

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty03/09/21, 12:08 am

ty1  Thanks, Bon! I love Halloween tags!! Got mine saved.  Izzy is such a sweetie!  How neat she enjoys history and news with her daddy! I bet she does great all the way through 12 grades or more!!  Sweet picture!  She sure is growing up!

You may very well have had Covid!  My son and his wife think they had it before it became recognized. They were both very sick for some time.  And he refuses to get the shot, too.  I just wish it would go away and we'd get back to normal.  We'd love to go somewhere in the RV, but .... just not safe.  

Big hugs to you and Cat!
Back to top Go down
crazycat
Creative Member
crazycat

Location California

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty03/09/21, 04:08 am

Hiya!  ty3 for all the beautiful tags.  I, too love the Halloween tags.
Places are starting to do the drive thru only, again.  masks still not required everywhere, but sure it's coming.  They haven't closed everything down yet.
Hoping we don't do the lock downs again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Just Because Pressies   2018 Just Because Pressies Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Impressions :: Creative Impressions General Board :: Daily Threads-
Jump to: